Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sweet Valentines

Valentine's Day is almost here!  I love love love Valentine's Day.  Tonight the boys had a Valentine's Day dance at their school.  It was less "dance" and more "run in circles" but they had a blast regardless. lol 
When CJ was in PreK he brought in fabric roses for all the little girls in his class.  It was sooo sweet and innocent and perfect.  Look at that face!  Ahhh how things have changed....now he wants no part of anything mushy.  I thought I could keep the tradition alive with Jake, but he outright refused to do this last year in PreK.  He was actually appalled at the suggestion.  Ha!  They do give out valentines, but all the same for everyone.  Nothing special for the girls...for now.  I'll give it a few more years for CJ and I'm sure this will change.  :) 

1 comment: