Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools!

So today is April Fool's Day...and in true Sneaky Mom form, I have been trying to come up with a fun trick to play on the boys. I saw this on pinterest and new it was perfect!
I can't wait to see their faces! LOL My kids LOVE their brownies. As a matter of fact, you can even hear CJ talking about brownies in the Halloween youtube video.

You SNEAKY MOM!

On second thought, maybe I should tell them I ate all of their Easter candy??!! Hahahaha. They are too smart for that. They'd never fall for that trick again. :)

8 comments:

  1. I know this is old post on your blog.
    But if i may ask how did their reaction go for the april 3rd prank?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They laughed and rolled their eyes at me! They are on to me and my tricks.

      Delete
  2. Your boys are so adorable! If only more parents could raise their children the way you do! Wonderful job, Mom! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see more post from you 'bout them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a terrible blogger! I keep trying to recommit to posting more but things just get in the way. I will try harder! lol

      Delete
  4. Please post more!.. Your children are just so adorable<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am going to try to post more. I get busy and then just kinda forget about this blog!

      Delete