Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Fun

Every year we go to a cute little farm a couple of towns away called Benner's Farm. Each spring they have an event called "Barnyard Babies." They allow the kids (and parents) to hold all the spring babies they have on their farm. You can hold baby bunnies (my favorite), chicks, and ducklings. Sometimes they have baby goats you can bottle feed. Not this year though.

Every year I want to take a bunny home with me so badly!!! CJ too now!! But we resisted. They are so darn cute!



We also did our annual egg hunt at our house with the boys. This was the first year that Jake was really able to keep up with CJ. He did really good! Picture is terrible from the sunlight but I'm not complaining because its been a long time since we've seen the sun here in NY!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: